[nabs-l] Obtaining electronic text

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:16:51 UTC 2011

Ashley,
  Yes, unfortunately, the bindings get cut off.  But, for me, it's a
small price to pay to have my books on time, in my prefered formats.
Mine puts them on a secure internet server and gives me the password
for my personal folder, then I can download them and do what I want
with them.  I get pretty much everything on time.
  All the best,
Kirt