[nabs-l] Blind relationships

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 01:21:29 UTC 2011

Bridget,
  *assumes his preacher guise, gets behind a pulpet, bangs it a few
times, and starts talking*
  Amen!  You go, girl!
  And...just for the record, blind girls are just as hot as sighted
girls.  And I know that from...umm, hands-on experience!  :)
Anyways...yeah- nothing wrong with dating and marrying blind people.
Find the right person, as it sounds like you did, and go for it.  I'm
sorry if I sounded like I was arguing, or yelling earlier...I totally
didn't intend to.
  Take care,
Kirt