[nabs-l] lions world

Dave. I lost my cookie at the disco. computerguy125 at samobile.net
Sat Feb 12 00:55:45 UTC 2011

You know folks I think we need to let Jush make his own decisions on
what training he wants and ware he wants to go.  Some of you may have
been to lions worls and some of you may not have been there.  It is not
fair for those of you who have gone to an nfb training center or where
ever else to say stuff that you've heard about lions world.  Especially
if you haven't been there.  I've been there and I also went to lcb.  I
think lions world is doing a fine job like I say they've been doing it
since the forties and since then they've turned out many successful
blind people who have good careers so.  Like I say obviously they're
doing something right.  If they weren't they would have closed their
doors a long time ago.  So those of you who haven't been there and are
just saying what you've heard?  Stop it.