[nabs-l] lions world

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 03:29:58 UTC 2011

Dave,
Wow, that is some tone.  I was asking questions.
It was Joshua Lester who criticized LWSB.
I agree people need to make their own decissions regarding training.
But I'd also like to let Josh and consumers know what really happens at
centers.
That is what informed choice is about.
BTW I have not been to any private center as an adult; I did attend our
state center in Richmond though.
Ashley