[nabs-l] lions world

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Feb 12 03:38:02 UTC 2011

LWSB is good for some things, but they could make some improvements. I
would've gone to the Assistive Technology program, but they would've
shipped me off to Florida. What they need to do, is have a survey. In
this survey, they should ask the following questions. #1. Where do you
live? and #2. Are there any jobs in your community, that a blind
person can do? That way, the trainee can be trained in a profession
that they can work in, and stay in their community. That's the point!
Blessings, Joshua