[nabs-l] Top 10 Cities with Best Transportation

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 04:10:40 UTC 2011

I am very curious as to how they put  this list  together.  I like
Portland's system quite a bit, and Denver's is pretty solid
considering how far-reaching it is.
  alot of these systems differ from san francisco in that if you are
looking at  SF proper's transportation system, it only  serves San
Francisco and maybe a few parts outside of it.   There is certainly a
system of transit  agencies  thatwhen counted, servefromBErkleyto San
Jose,  and points between. You can even get to both San Francisco and
Oakland's airports via public trans.  L.A. is notoriously suspect.  I
do have to call into question the Methodology of this list.  Now, I
can have a problem  with this "scientific study" *smile*
  Darian