[nabs-l] Top 10 Cities with Best Transportation

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 07:29:11 UTC 2011

Dear all,
  I'm a little surprised that Salt Lake is number 2, not so surprised
it's in the top ten.  Buses cover pretty much anywhere in the city,
light rail and buses can take you almost anywhere in the suburbs...but
the light rail system is woefully lacking (it doesn't go to the
airport, for instance), and I've heard complaints about buses missing
places outside of downtown.  Which makes me curious, like all the rest
of you, how this thing got put together.
  Best,
Kirt