[nabs-l] Assignments with copy editing

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 13 15:45:18 UTC 2011

Sean,
I have to look for punctuation and spelling errors as part of a copy editing
exercise for homework and tests.  Its not the whole test; some of it is just
multiple choice.
The school does not produce braille and a reader cannot exactly read
misspelled words and spell them without giving the answer away.
I do have a braille display on the braille note yet I can't use that during
a test; that would be cheating to have access to my notes and everything.
As to a third party brailling it, I don't know; I doubt it because GmU is
the closest university in the next town over; and we don't have time for
them to braille something; they would need like 3 weeks notice; but I'll ask
my professor what she thinks we should do with that as an option.

Ashley