[nabs-l] Winter Weather Travel

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 19:06:36 UTC 2011

Jewel and all,

 know that not wearing a hat has inherent risks, but I have accepted
those risks and find traveling to be a little bit easier when I have
full hearing instead of muffled hearing. This is more fo9r just
crossing streets, as I sometimes need to find a building line, door,
or something else that my hearing would help with. I am not telling
everyone to go out without a hat when it's cold. I was just saying
that that is what I do, and it helps me. If you don't want to do this,
or think that you might harm yourself by doing so, then please don't.
Another alternative to all this is to wear a baseball cap as it will
retain some heat but will leave your ears open to hearing.

Thanks
Nimer J