[nabs-l] re lions world

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Feb 14 13:43:33 UTC 2011

Ignasi, how can I change those things? I haven't been shown those
other commands. They just showed me how to navigate sites, programs,
etc, with it. BTW, I'd like for you to E-mail me off list. This is
concerning your music. I was wondering if yu had a cd out yet. Please
let me know off list.
Thanks, Joshua