[nabs-l] re lions world

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 19:34:12 UTC 2011

Hello,
Again I haven't used JAWS consistently in over two years now, so I don't want to confuse you. But all those settings can be changed easily. Just read the JAWS help files. If there's anything good about JAWS it's that it coms with reasonably good documentation. And no, as of right now I don't have any commercial CD's out. We started a pretty big recording project last year but the label and I did not agree on the repertoire. I do have a youtube channel though, with a bunch of random videos. Not all of them are music related though.

IC