[nabs-l] blindness rules

Albert Yoo albert.k.yoo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 21:57:02 UTC 2011

I am totally blind and I don't mind if the lights are on and off. I would
rather some one show me around their own house because I would mess up their
things if I wandered around by myself. I am not always good at asking
questions. I would wait on the other person in their house. Other rules I
would not have any problems with. I would not add anything more. Would you
give these rules to any one in the community not just the school faculty?
What about national federation of the blind literature would it be given out
to the community around the neighborhood not just in schools? I don't think
most people have  awareness of blindness. Albert What do other people on the
list think? You could get more people in to the nfb student chapters this
way by making people aware of blindness. Albert