[nabs-l] blindness rules

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 01:31:20 UTC 2011

It is definitely great to share literature and explain what the NFB is about.

I don't think you are being fair to yourself, however, by saying you
will let someone show you around their house because you would mess
things up.  I let someone show me around their house because that's
what they would do for anyone, sighted or not.  However, if I am
walking around someone's house, I do not feel that I will mess
anything up; I just ask them if they have a lot of breakables.  If I
am in someone's home, I tend to be a little easier with my cane and
more cautious in general.

Thanks,
Robby