[nabs-l] bookshare access

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 15 22:38:29 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Would you say the bookshare is more literature driven or textbooks? Novels? Classics?
Who qualifies for the free membership? Do you have to be a full time student?
What equipment do you read the files? I thought they were text, so maybe you read them on your computer, or maybe braille display on your notetaker.
The community college is considering a membership and they want to know if all students can join for free; I doubt it.
Also, how much is the institutional membership?

Thanks.
Ashley