[nabs-l] Philosiphy in society

Patrick Molloy ptrck.molloy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 20:08:49 UTC 2011

Darian,
To answer your first question, regarding getting asked a general
question, my personal way of dealing with that would be to answer the
question, then say something like: "But really I'm no different than
you. Say, did you see the Grammies on Sunday?" To answer your second
question, regarding getting somewhere and being offered assistance, I
myself have had this happen. First I will say something like: "Thanks,
but I'm good." If the person is more insistent, I will say that I know
where I am going, but I will always make a point to thank them for
offering. Sometimes it can be a great way to educate people by just
doing the normal things that everyone else does.
Hope This Helps,
Patrick