[nabs-l] Advanced college math

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:49:43 UTC 2011

Denis and Greg,
  Thank you.  I knew you would be out there, and I knew you didn't
have to be a "super blind" hero to do higher-level math but,
unfortunately, a lot of blind people I know don't even graduate
college so that kind of limits the sample size, you know?  And yeah- I
totally forgot about dr. Nemeth.  My bad.  :)
  And it's not so much about an argument...it's more about education.
We weren't really at each other's throats...my roommate was just
curious, and I couldn't really give him a good answer.  So thanks for
helping me out.
  Best,
Kirt