[nabs-l] Advanced college math

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Feb 17 18:00:32 UTC 2011

Curt,

To add to what Dennis said, I also majored in math, and as you may know, the creator of the Nemeth code was a math professor and is blind.  We even
have a BlindMath list on NFBNET.  There are challenges, of course, but blind persons interested in math should go for it.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson
 and