[nabs-l] re new brailler

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 19:19:19 UTC 2011

Hi

I am interested in this new brailler also. It would be nice to have a
basic braille printer, size of a perkins brailler that takes regular
braille paper that I could hook to my computer and braille stuff. An
inexpensive braille embosser that does not take tractor-feed paper that
would be excellent. Oh and in case you are interested there is now a
braille display that costs under $1000. It is called the BraillePen12
sold by arroga technologies. it has 12 cells, works with all screen
readers and IPhone. its $995.

Josh