[nabs-l] New Nabs Conference Call Is Available For Download

NabslinkAudioWebMaster djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 05:46:01 UTC 2011

Greetings!
This is an automatic notification to let you know that our latest conference call has been uploaded, and is now ready for you to download.

Title: The Nabs Conference Call For February 2011
Check out tonight's conference call, and learn how you can make a difference by joining the summer event we've come to know as Youth Slam. What is it? Who's involved? What purporse does it served? Here the answers to these and other questions on this exciting and informative call broght to you by the Nabs membership committee.

You can download the show directly at:
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations/February2011Call.mp3

Alternatively you can visit the archive page at:
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations
to hear some of the other calls we've done.
Best regards,
David Dunphy And The Nabs Membership Committee
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org
http://www.nabslink.org