[nabs-l] A Note About The Conference Calls

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 07:53:14 UTC 2011

hello david,

thanks for putting this out to the land of nabs. i just got done from listening to this broadcast you put out about the nabs conference calls and, i haven't tuned into them because of this and, of other personal issues in my life. i enjoyed and, i love the idea that you are going to interwind them into audio access radio and also the show joe ruffalo does too. joe is a excellent guy and, i have met him personally and, he is a awesome person to work with in regards to the nfb.

i have listened a few of his shows and, they are very good indeed! so, that's my food for thought on this matter. thanks again for putting this out and, i will talk to you soon my dear!

hugs always,
from amy