[nabs-l] Any thoughts on Washington seminar?

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 19:53:57 UTC 2011

Sean,
  What about the Common Core State Standards?  I thought that every
state in the union has committed to follow these guidelines.  I know
that's not the same as the federal government mandating anything, but
doesn't it almost amount to the same thing?  It was these common core
standards that our affiliate emphasized the most in our lobbying.
  Best,
Kirt