[nabs-l] Philosophy in society

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 02:05:53 UTC 2011

Jedi,
  Very, very good point.  And I think I can at least understand, I've
had many blind friends and still do.  But as I'm growing up and going
to college, I can't help but feel less and less of a pull towards the
blindness subculture.  Or, putting it better, I feel stronger pulls
towards other subcultures.  Maybe that's just me.  But I found that
I'm more similar to some of my friends who happen to be sighted than I
am to most blind people I know.  Does that make sense at all?
  Sincerely,
Kirt