[nabs-l] Need Guidance: Several Heavily Visual Labs Coming Up

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 18:26:57 UTC 2011

You probably know that during the past quarter, I have been taking an environmental science course at my local community college for a General Studies degree. I'm in the second course in the series, and there are a number of labs coming up that either use chemicals, or are heavily dependent on measurements. I don't know if the lists accept attachments, but I felt the best way to give people an idea of what these labs are like is to send the information about them that I've gotten from my instructor. The instructor and I are not sure how to deal with these labs, but I figured that if you got a look at them, you could give me some ideas on how I might be able to participate and not just sit on the sidelines. So if you have any ideas on how I might deal with these labs, I'm all ears. Thanks.