[nabs-l] Need Guidance: Several Heavily Visual Labs Coming Up

Brian Hatgelakas brian.hatgelakas at verizon.net
Tue Jan 4 19:50:08 UTC 2011

Why would you need this type of class for just a general studdies degree?
It baffles me?  At scols like my almardara Point Park University in
Pittsburgh PA all you had to take was one general science class that was
based only on reading and lecture notes.  I received an A. in that course!
The instructor made the course fun and interesting!