[nabs-l] books on blind history

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Jan 4 19:51:53 UTC 2011

I apologize if this suggestion has been made already but I haven't been able
to review all the posts.  You should contact our Jacobus tenBroek Library
and ask the library staff to give you research leads.  They may also be able
to tell you how to get an accessible version of Hope Defered etc.  Call 410
659-9314 and ask for the tenBroek Library.
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments
are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.