[nabs-l] blind people in Baltimore

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jan 5 19:57:08 UTC 2011

Josh:

Just because you don't get a response here -- it doesn't mean that MS
Project is accessible, or that it isn't.  People here may not know.

I could be wrong -- but I believe I am remembering that it is at
least partially accessible. I would suggest asking on the NFBCS list,

as people there are more likely to have used it.  Other possible
lists where people might know include, gui-talk, trainer-talk, and/or
promotion-technology.

Other lists on other servers might include one aimed at blind
programmers, as they may well have used the program.

Dave