[nabs-l] blind people in Baltimore

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 20:21:23 UTC 2011

Hi,
That's right. This is a student's list and most students use typical
Microsoft office products such as Word, powerpoint and excell.  So lack of
lots of messages a day and you may get a hundred if you're subscribed to
multiple lists.

I'd also suggest calling the maker of the product to ask about
accessibility; if you belong to a NFB chapter ask there too.  People can be
real resourceful.
Someone at NFB headquarters may know; maybe Curtis Chong.
Good luck.
Ashley