[nabs-l] Adobe In Design

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jan 5 20:00:22 UTC 2011

Adobe InDesign is definitely not free.  It is a sophisticated,
graphical, desktop publishing program.  While I don't know for sure,
I would have to guess that is is not primarily accessible.  You might
be able to learn to do specific things in it -- but it is designed as
a graphical tool.

You could try contacting Adobe's access folks access.adobe.com I
believe is their site.

Dave