[nabs-l] Adobe In Design

Mikaela Stevens mikaelastevens at cableone.net
Wed Jan 5 20:53:24 UTC 2011

In Design is very expensive, even if purchased with the student discount. It
is an amazing graphical tool, but unfortunately it is not accessible for the
blind. I have used it with assistance many times. I could not do anything on
my own...it is simply too visual. Some people who have some residual vision
have told me that they can get close to the screen and use it, but if you
need a screen reader, In Design is not the program for you.