[nabs-l] switching majors?

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 7 18:12:39 UTC 2011

Hello Josh:

     If you want to work in the IT field, then you need an IT related
degree. There do seem to be two exceptions. I have seen internships from the
Veterans Administration for people to do Adaptive Technology. The VA does
want a health-related degree such as psychology.  School districts sometimes
want people to to teach students Adaptive Technology and want a education
related degree. In general, I wouldn't change majors. You will have classes
that require readers, so get them out of the way and on with your life.

Regards,

Robert