[nabs-l] my career interests

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:12:16 UTC 2011

Crap, I meant to send that off-list, but if I'm already in trouble for
borderline flaming, I may as well add that I should hope people are aiming
for salaries higher than 40K, especially in the technology field where it is
not unreasonable to demand twice the amount with the right credentials.  I
thought you'd done job searching?

Anyway, my apologies all around for potentially being an ass.  There goes my
first New Year's resolution...

Joe