[nabs-l] classes

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 19:04:38 UTC 2011

That sounds like an excellent plan.  It shows some forethought.  Just
remember that it may not be possible even later in 2011 for this application
to be accessible, but if this is the case, you'll have ample time to find a
good, reliable reader who can help explain some of the application concepts.
With this, you may very well be able to find some workarounds.

Best,

Joe