[nabs-l] classes

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 18:55:00 UTC 2011

Hi

I have the solution to my problem! I'll take the ms-project class in the
summer of 2011. In the meantime I wrote to gwmicro asking if they would
make project accessible with their reader by summer. I wrote to serotek
asking the same thing. And if neither of those do it then I will get
supernova screen reader. its the only one that works with ms-project. So
if I have to buy supernova to take the class and use in my future career
then I will. I wish jaws and supernova had rental programs cancel
anytime. you pay $10 per month and you can rent the screen reader. when
you're done, stop paying and it goes back to a demo. serotek does it,
why won't freedom and dolphin and gwmicro do this as well? it would
really help me out. then I could rent supernova for the time I need it
when I'm done stop paying and the license goes away.

Josh