[nabs-l] switching majors?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jan 8 22:00:31 UTC 2011

No, in my opinion that isn't the answer.  One degree isn't
interchangeable for another in most instances, particularly in a
technical field.  Further, at the risk of offending, I would say that
if you are unable to come up with a solution for this class, then
even if you change, you will come up against another obstacle after
the change, and have to change again.  You may have to be creative,
like using a reader to run Project for you, but it is best to solve
the problem and move forward, not avoid it.

Dave