[nabs-l] switching majors?

Rob Blachowicz rob_blach at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 22:45:32 UTC 2011

?
I disagree.  Depending on the person only of course.  Just because one blind
person can do it doesn't mean another can.  I do not agree with the college
trying to convince anyone to change majors because of a course but I do
believe the student can request a waver for classes they don't believe they
need ssuccess.  Just like with reduced fair cards for poorer people that are
blind should we use them-- and this is the great debate.