[nabs-l] Microsoft publisher and word

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 9 03:08:31 UTC 2011

Hi All,

What features of Word in 2007 and 2010 don't work well?
Have most accessibility issues been worked out?  Alt puts you in the ribbon bar; how do you move from ribbon to ribbon?
Do all Microsoft key shortcuts still work?  For instance Control N for new, Control O for Open, and control f for find?

Just wondered how much has stayed the same; I'm upgrading soon. Also is microsoft publisher accessible? I am not using it at school, but may need that at work someday.
Thanks.
Ashley