[nabs-l] blackboard features

V Nork ginisd at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 9 16:14:16 UTC 2011

Hello, Actually, I did use a kind of older version of Blackboard called Web
ct, But I was able to find workarounds for everything and complete my class.
The toll free Blackboard staff can be very helpful in finding ways around
obstacles.  Web Ct  is apparently used on very few campuses, but on my
campus there are no immediate pplans to update.  I had to have my professor
e mail me as attatchments PDF files I could not open online, for example.
The message Board takes some trial and error, but is really intuitive to use
after a time.  Best, Ginny