[nabs-l] waver

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 01:29:53 UTC 2011

Robert,

I think you raise a good point, but think of it this way:  Should students
at the NFB training centers take wood shop even if they never plan to go
into woodwork?  Clearly, for the centers this class is about confidence, but
just like colleges, the required courses are there to enhance general
competence.

Joe