[nabs-l] waver

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 01:43:45 UTC 2011

I would say, yes, simply because you will need to prove that you are
able to handle almost any task thrown at you in the workplace.
Everyone has different challenges; the rules should not be different.
Granted, I would have loved to be exempt from certain requirements
that required accommodations that I didn't necessarily need, but it
would have been taking the easy way out.