[nabs-l] waver

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Jan 10 02:18:40 UTC 2011

Okay, I am trying to tread carefully here. As a person who is blind, I do
not like to admit that there are things that I cannot do. In most cases,
that is not true. If there is a will, there is a way. However, I do admit
that there is a limit to this. There are things that I cannot do. I am not
going to name them here because I do not want to start a debate, as this
limit is different for all of us. However, I do think that how something
could be achieved should at least be considered before just saying that it
is not possible.