[nabs-l] Making foreign Language symbols

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 11 03:04:44 UTC 2011

Are you refering to writing in braille or the keyboard?
If typing, not sure but certain key combinations make the accented letters.
Dots are accents usually.
If you mean braille, there are contracted braille symbols to stand for the
accented letters.
Foreign languages are written in uncontracted braille.

Ashley