[nabs-l] Looking for a blind rehabilitation student

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 07:35:50 UTC 2011

Dear list members,

 I am writing to you with regards to a blind student who may be
studying at your university. He is about 36, living in Medford, has
priviously studied music and now may be studying rehabilitation
counseling at a university in or near Boston. university. If you know
of   a person like that studying there, I would appreciate it if you
can help me get in touch with him. He placed an ad for people to
contact him through a site, but the site doesn't allow emails to be
sent to free members. I would appreciate your help very much. And if
anyone else would like to write me off list, feel free to do so. Would
be happy to gane some penpals and chat friends.

Regards,

 Adrijana