[nabs-l] online courses

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 20:54:52 UTC 2011

I can't speak about Science, but I can definitely comment on online
courses in both History and Enlish.  I must caution you though it is
all on you to keep up with the work and if you don't you loose credit.
 For example, for my History course I did online I had to post every
Sunday, Monday and Thursday.  I forgot to post some days and one full
posting session I forgot.  It is up to the person in determining
whether or not to take online courses.  I will give you another
example of what I mean.  For the course I describe I received an "F"
and for the same course I did in a classroom I got a "B-".

Good luck