[nabs-l] FW: Blind broadcast

David davidb521 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 05:19:20 UTC 2011

Hi,
A friend sent me the link below which will direct you to a documentary page
of the BBC about a blind broadcaster who travels throuout two cities: San
Francisco and Istanbul. If you decide to watch the broadcasts, I'd be
interested to know your thoughts and observations regarding the methods
which he employed in his travels. For someone who has most likely received
little or no training, he seems to be quite successful.

David