[nabs-l] Flat-topped Stoves

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 16:07:16 UTC 2011

Hello:

     After you get familiar with a particular stove, you will know about
where to put the pot or pan. We have a Bosch stove. I put the pot where I
think it ought to be and turn on the burner. If it is not centered, you will
feel more heat on one side of the pot than on the other. When the burner is
first started, move your hands around the outside of the pot. You will feel
heat if it isn't centered. You can also use the distance from knovs or the
edge of the stove as a guide. I often have food in the pot before I turn on
the burner. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert