[nabs-l] FW: GW Micro Providing FREE Online Training Webinars

V Nork ginisd at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 14 19:36:57 UTC 2011

  _____

From: gw-news at gwmicro.com [mailto:gw-news at gwmicro.com]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 7:31 AM
To: gw-news at gwmicro.com
Subject: GW Micro Providing FREE Online Training Webinars

GW Micro is proud to announce our online webinar training series.  These are
free training sessions that typically last up to an hour in length.  These
webinars are a good way to brush up on your Window-Eyes skills, as well as
to learn how Window-Eyes works with various applications.  Our online
training series provides worksheets for each webinar, which are useful for a
classroom setting.  Whether you are a seasoned veteran, or a beginner to
Window-Eyes, our hope is that this online training series will enhance your
Window-Eyes skillset and to provide you with the tools that will allow you
better access to your computer.

For 2011, these training webinars take place on the second Wednesday of
every month at 2 P.M. Eastern time (19:00 UTC or 18:00 UTC during DST) the
schedule for the free training webinars follows:

2/9: What's new in the next version of Window-Eyes?

3/9: The basics of using the Internet with Window-Eyes

4/13: Reading a PDF file with Window-Eyes

5/11: What is a Script, and how does it help me?

6/8: Accessing iTunes with Window-Eyes

7/13: How do I read in Word?

8/10: Window-Eyes and Excel: How do I get monitor cells and my headers to
read?

9/14: How do I use the mouse to read the screen?

10/12: How do I use Thunderbird to read my email?

11/9: How do I read those pesky PowerPoint presentations?

12/14: Social networking and Window-Eyes

You do not need to register for the webinars.  Simply go to
www.gwmicro.com/meeting, make sure you have the Talking Communities plugin
downloaded, and when prompted for your username and password, simply enter
your first and last name as your username.  No password is needed.  There is
a limit to the amount of people that the room will hold, so space is given
on a first-come, first-served basis.  If you need help accessing the room,
please call Talking Communities support at (262) 456-5911.  The training
webinars will be archived, and available for download or streaming.  Learn
more at http://www.gwmicro.com/Training/Webinar_Training/.  If you have
specific questions regarding the online training series, please contact Drew
Markley at drew at gwmicro.com.

Jeremy Curry
Director of Training
GW Micro, Inc.