[nabs-l] braille certification

Anita Adkins aadkins7 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 18 15:55:29 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am taking the Braille Certification Course from the NFB, which is in
partnership with NLS. My books are in Braille. I have been a lifelong
Braille reader, and I have never used print as a primary reading medium. The
course begins by teaching Braille. If you know Braille, this is the route to
take. If you do not, call or contact them with your questions. Their
website, with a brief overview,  is:
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Braille_Certification.asp

Anita