[nabs-l] A phone question for all of you sprint users.

Ashley cumbiambera2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:34:33 UTC 2011

One other thing I need to mention about this phone is that whenever
you are in a call, you have to take it off speaker when you answer it
because it automatically goes into speaker mode. I think the voice
feature is most commonly used for people when they're driving, which
is why it may be set up that way. But other than that it's a
reasonably good phone.