[nabs-l] microsoft 2010 and accessibility

Kimberly thurman kimthurman at insightbb.com
Sun Jan 23 00:30:53 UTC 2011

Ashley, Jaws 12 has a built-in feature that turns the ribbons into what looks more like menus. It has to be turned on via the configuration manager, but it makes the ribbons more navigable and predictable.  hth  I'm sure you can google the subject and get step-by-step directions on how to turn this feature on.