[nabs-l] microsoft 2010 and accessibility

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Sun Jan 23 01:40:05 UTC 2011

Well, JAWS version 12 has a new feature that is called virtual
ribbons. Press the insert key plus number 6 on your upper
keyboard row to get to the settings center, then in the search
edit box, just type ribbon and the option to turn on or off the
virtual ribbons is presented. It is a checkbox. Good luck!

everything accessible with jaws? I have jaws 12.  Do all shortcut
commands such as control s for save or control F for find still
work?  Are all buttons labeled? What access issues are there?
>Are there any help features built in for jaws and microsoft word
2010?